Sunday, March 27, 2011

boring week.

I have nothing really to say. I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired. I told Reese yesterday that I want to be tired from shopping too much, not too tired to shop at all. With the weather and medications, I am down for the count. I keep hoping that the warm weather will help me feel better, but where is the warm weather?
I bought a bed that I think was a mistake. Who sends a lady with chemo brain out to buy a new mattress set, really, who??? I have until Monday to return it for a full refund. But what will I sleep on then??? And it cost so much money. But we didn't go to Ashely, because there, even with our family price, the mattress set still cost me well over $1300.00. So I went "cheap" and now my $850.00 was spent on foam from China. I need to return it and buy something else, but I just don't want to, but I need to.
Well, that is all for this week, boring, plain, just not interesting, sorry.

4 comments:

Swordfish said...

We all told you NOT to get a cheap bed.....return it and then buy a new one the same day.

Swordfish said...

And it doesn't have to be from Ashley, shop around. Let me knwo and I will go bed shopping with you and get it delivered the SAME day

Tamy said...

Mom we spent $4,000 on our matteress and I had a hard time with it but after 10 years we still LOVE it and agree it was the best money we ever spent. You definetly need to shop around and get a real mattress not a foam or memory foam one. I tried to come and see you sorry we didn't make it. My weekend was boring also.

Denise said...

Thank you girls, I love you both.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather, to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, strawberries in the other, body throughly used up, totally worn out and screaming - Woo Hoo - What a ride!