
So, I got this catalog from Collections. It was wonderful and had many cute things in it. So I ordered 4 items. 3 had "some assembly required" in the description. Knowing that Reese and I can do just about anything together, I was not worried. Then the shipment arrived. The things I ordered were pretty good sized, but the box was rather small. Huh?

When I opened it, each beautiful and cute thing I ordered was in a small box. In the box were many small and smaller pieces of wood and little screws, with 1 page of instruction in Chinese, I think, with 1 tiny schematic of the project. OK, well, humm. I got the toilet paper holder almost put together, but I can't figure out how to attache the top to the bottom. The schematic shows 4 screws going in, but there are no holes drilled?

I am not sure if we really can put these cute little things together by Christmas. Next time, I will pay the extra and get them all at WalMart, with no assembly require.
3 comments:
LOL. Rick is really good at putting them together since he use to work for Huffy and went to all the retail stores and assemblied all the displays, but he HATES to do it now. I put together a little cart with drawers for art supplies all by myself but it is wobbly, if Rick had done it, it would wobble.
would not wobble. opps
It's so cute! Good luck on that, though!
Post a Comment